A new report reveals the impact of grey fleet as a growing number of
employees use private vehicles on company business.
There are an estimated 70 million grey fleet vehicles in use in Europe alone and
this number is expected to rise as post-pandemic business travel changes.
The Fleet Future report, powered by Bynx, reveals that more employers are
considering the future role of company cars as they continue hybrid working
practices, including extensive use of digital channels for meetings. You can read the full report or download it here.
Fleet Future provides insights on:
- Differing definitions for grey fleet
- Size of the grey fleet market
- Challenges of managing private
- Age differences between grey
- fleet and company cars
- Turning grey fleets green
- The role of software in managing
- Mobility-as-a-Service as a grey
- fleet alternative